Our Medical Billing and Coding Services
Medical Billing Services
Octopus Tech’s Medical Billing service is an end-to-end revenue cycle management solution that can single-handedly handle all your billing operations from patient registration to payment processing, whether you are a solo practitioner or a multi-specialty group.
We have onboard our dedicated medical billing services staff committed to achieving the highest recovery possible on the due amounts besides eliminating the chances of any revenue leakages.
Don’t worry, with the help of our perfect combo of personal attention and billing sophistication, Octopus Tech is ready to take your medical billing process to the next level. Let’s see how-
- Registration – the first step involves patient scheduling and registration process after verifying their insurance eligibility.
- Charge Creation – after the verification and registration, comes the claiming which is generally created within a day.
- Auditing – next comes the auditing session where the claims are tested at various levels for validation of information.
- Payment Posting – after validation, the charges are submitted to the respective insurance companies.
- Collection – the final step where we persistently follow-up with insurance agencies for final settlement of payments.
- Denial Management – we also track any claim that is denied and generate appeal letters in favor of our clients.
Medical Coding Services
Not only does the advent of ICD-10 made diagnosis coding much more specific but also the regular updates in the medical terminology make it difficult for people associated with the healthcare industry to offer hassle-free medical coding services.
But don’t worry, Octopus Tech with an extensive pool of remote medical coder and a sensible approach in coding has all the solutions you will ever need to demystify all your coding needs.
We are a specialized outsourced medical coding and medical billing company who takes great pride in addressing your procedural and diagnosis coding practice in a seamless manner. Our process involves-
- Downloading – where the encrypted files are downloaded from SFTP (SSH File Transfer Protocol) site.
- Allocation – these downloaded files are allocated to our coders according to their field of specialty.
- Coding – here the analysis of these extracted reports along with the allocation of ICD and service codes is done.
- Quality Check – next comes the quality check and assurance for ICDs, updates and client specifications.
- Uploading – after the quality check for allocation of ICD and CPT codes, the files are uploaded to the client’s database.
- Feedbacks – now, we wait for our clients to report us back with their feedbacks and any important updates.
To know more and discover the advantage of outsourcing medical billing and coding services, contact us today.